Monday, August 01, 2005

Preparations

As the big day approaches(starting college on the 22nd), the more stuff there seems to be to do. Whether it is buying stuff for my dorm room, or filling out my 5 zillionth form or application, it seems there is always something requiring my attention. Add that to the fact that I work full time(more than 40 hours a week), I can safely say that this is the first summer in my life where I'm actually eager for school to start, if only to bring an end to all the preparation! Also, I'm very much looking forward to the new experience of college life, so that plays into it too. Oh, well, its only a few more weeks away.

Despite the way my above paragraph might make things sound, I am actually having some fun this summer. I get to go camping this weeked, which is always fun(except when it rains the whole time). I hope to be able to take some good pictures while I'm out that I might be able to share here, so be looking forward to those. I also hope to get together with my future roommate sometime, just to get to know him a little before we start sharing the same living space. Maybe a day of paintball would be appropriate?

In other news, I've had some great luck selling things on eBay this week. I sold some camera gear I had(in order to pay for my digital), and was shocked to see that I was getting more for many of the items than I had paid for them in the first place! My best profit was a whopping $130 dollars. If I can continue this sort of thing, I may have found myself a good revenue stream. Its worth a try, at any rate.

By the way, I would like to thanks those who have left comments in my previous posts. They give me a warm fuzzy feeling on the inside. Thanks for allowing me to experience that. Until next time, stay safe, and don't eat the yellow snow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home