Sunday, July 24, 2005

Camera

I've been into photography for the past several years, and have enjoyed shooting a film SLR, but recently, I began to feel certain limitations about my setup. Mostly, a film SLR kit is too bulky to bring around everywhere, and people never like to stop and wait for you to fuss with your tripod and change lenses and so-forth. Also, film processing can be costly and annoying to deal with(especially when you shoot slides like I did). With college coming up, I didn't want the extra expense of film processing stopping me from enjoying a fun and rewarding hobby. As a result, I began to research modern digital cameras, and all that they have to offer. I finally decided on this:Behold, the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ5! It's nice and small, and has the equivalent of a 35-420mm zoom in the 35mm world. Should be fun. I hope to be able to share any cool or meaningful pictures I take on this blog, so be on the look out. So, until later, have fun, stay safe, and buy the new Sufjan Stevens album. It's quality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home