Monday, September 26, 2005

Survey

A found this on a friend's blog, and thought it would be fun to post here, since I can't think of anything better to write at the moment.

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:David
Birthday:10/31
Birthplace:Oakland, CA
Current Location:Golden, CO
Eye Color:Blue
Hair Color:Light Brown
Height:6'1"
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right
Your Heritage:A wonderfully diverse and unique mixture of several Northen European countries.
The Shoes You Wore Today:My Adidas running shoes. Nice and lightweight.
Your Weakness:Food
Your Fears:Anything I can't understand
Your Perfect Pizza:Free
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Grow closer to God and stop worrying so much.
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:er...
Thoughts First Waking Up:Gosh dang it all, I want to sleep in!
Your Best Physical Feature:My legs. I wish my upper body was as strong as my legs are.
Your Bedtime:11:00-1:00
Your Most Missed Memory:Anything involving traveling, as long as I wasn't sick at the time.
Pepsi or Coke:Coke. Anyone who says they can't tell the difference has severe issues.
MacDonalds or Burger King:Never heard of MacDonalds before, so BK.
Single or Group Dates:Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee:Cappuccino
Do you Smoke:Of course. If properly ignited first.
Do you Swear:Hell no!
Do you Sing:I've tried. It's not pretty,
Do you Shower Daily:Yes
Have you Been in Love:No
Do you want to go to College:Yes. And, in fact, I am.
Do you want to get Married:Yes
Do you belive in yourself:I be livin' in myself right now.
Do you get Motion Sickness:Never
Do you think you are Attractive:Depends greatly on the lighting and acuity of the beholder's vision.
Are you a Health Freak:No
Do you get along with your Parents:Yes
Do you like Thunderstorms:Yes
Do you play an Instrument:Guitar. Yeah, I'm an original.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:I'm sure I have, in trace amounts from slightly fermented juice and such.
In the past month have you Smoked:Haven't been properly ignited.
In the past month have you been on Drugs:No
In the past month have you gone on a Date:No
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Yes. But I try to avoid them all I can.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:No *lets tear fall*
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:No. *sobs uncontrollably*
In the past month have you been on Stage:No
In the past month have you been Dumped:No (never in my life)
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:No (never in my life)
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:No (never in my life)
Ever been Drunk:No
Ever been called a Tease:No
Ever been Beaten up:No
Ever Shoplifted:No
How do you want to Die:Saving lives.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:Not sure. I can see myself as anything from a chef to a geophysicist
What country would you most like to Visit:England
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Green
Favourite Hair Color:Brown
Short or Long Hair:Long
Height:Doesn't matter too much.
Weight:I'm OK with fat, as long as she is fat from eating her own tasty cooking, not from being lazy.
Best Clothing Style:Fabric based.
Number of Drugs I have taken:Prescription? I don't know.
Number of CDs I own:~200
Number of Piercings:None
Number of Tattoos:None
Number of things in my Past I Regret:More than I'd like.

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

2 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm famous!

 
At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"fabric based" and "if properly ignited"...too funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home